Cabinet Donation: How it Works
At The Cabinet Gallery, we’re all about community. We’ve proudly been serving the Virginia area for the past year. And we’re always looking for ways to give back. But we need your help!
Donate your old cabinets today. It’s easy. All you have to do is schedule an installation from The Cabinet Gallery and donate your old cabinets to the Habitat ReStore. You get the tax benefits, along with your new cabinets. Habitat receives more money to build more houses. It’s a win-win.
Why You Should Donate Your Cabinets
1. You’re not polluting the environment; instead you’re recycling your old cabinets.
2. You’ll get brand-new cabinets from The Cabinet Gallery.
3. You’ll receive a charitable tax deduction.
4. You’ll be making a difference.
5. Your dollars will stay local, both by shopping locally through The Cabinet Gallery and by donating your cabinets locally.
6. Your cabinet pick-up will be hassle-free.
7. Your contribution will allow your local Habitat for Humanity to build homes for those in need, right in your community.